Friday, May 18, 2012

White Rabbit - Semarang


There is new comer in Semarang named White Rabbit. This is unique cafe that I can find in Semarang, because mostly cafe in Semarang served main course and dessert, but in white rabbit the owner just offer consumer the dessert menu.
Well, I though the owner had idea about small, cozy, and fantasy cafe which can use to be a place to have a warm talk with people that you love, because the place is so cozy, unfortunately the place is too small. I wish I could find sofa in that place someday. The idea is about afternoon british tea time, and yes it's so recommended place to you to come and enjoy the situation. Sweet, warm, and lovely! Three word for this place.

 For the food? New kind of dessert you can find in Semarang. There is a lot of cake that you can enjoy, like pie, green tea cake, rainbow cake, rose velvet cake, etc. For the drink you can find some coffee, tea, smooties, and chocolate (I think).
And the taste, it feel soo sooo sooooo yummy and I mean it when I'm saying that. I choose rainbow cake and hot lemon tea (because I'm in unhealthy condition) plus rose velvet cake and blueberry smooties. For the rainbow cake it has mint flavor and not too sweet. Meanwhile, the rose velvet cake is flavoury like rose, sweet, and another tasty cake. For the blueberry smooties, one description, it's soooooo blueberry and vanilla ice cream.

Rose Velvet Cake cost about Rp. 21000


Lemon Tea (forget about the price) and Rainbow Cake cost Rp. 18000

Please forget about the diet, please! 
I spent Rp 69000 for this food and it's worth it!

White Rabbit located in Jl. Abdul Rahman Saleh, Semarang, Central Java (in front of house of 'Walikota Semarang')
Why don't you try to go there with someone you love and have a looooong conversation? It's worth to try!

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment