Friday, May 18, 2012

Cooking day - Spagetti Tuna

Few days ago I tried to cook a food named Spagetti Tuna. Because I'm getting so bored with the menu in Tembalang and my boyfriend asked me for the food that I cook by myself. And wohooo I try it!
I will share the recipe for you. Here we go..

You need : Spagetti, Tuna, Cheese, Jalapeno (red and green), half of yellow onion, 8 of garlic, salt, papper, butter, and a little bit of oil

How to cook :
First you need to boil the spagetti about 8 - 10 minutes with butter and salt, after the spagetti ready put on plate first. Then cook the Tuna, cook the yellow onion, garlic, jalapeno, and Tuna with the butter and little bit of oil. Add salt and papper. After the tuna is ready, you can add the spagetti and cook it until it's ready to served.

How to serve :
Put in plate and served with cheese.



Add some Cheese and it's ready to served


Tuna Spagetti

A simple recipe and easy to cook

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment