Friday, May 11, 2012

Meet with Meat

When I came home from Semarang to Jakarta, my mom asked me to cook for our family lunch
That day, we were cooked steak to be our lunch. Yes! STEAK! you know, it means meat everywhere :)
Honestly i'm not a big fans of meat, so I'm not eating that kind of food quiet often.
So yes, that day we were cooked it in our home together (me, mom, and my big sister)

First, you need prepared the meat, beef or breast of chicken is okay. Then, make the sauce (we bought the sauce from supermarket) you can use BBQ original sauce or BBQ chili sauce. When you grilled the meat you need to put the sauce to the meat faintly until your meat it's done. And your steak is ready to served.
You can add fried fries and some vegetable to make your dishes completed :)

Here some picture that I took for you :)




Beef Steak


Breast Chicken Steak

Yummy isn't it?
Cooking your own food is more healthy than buy in store :)

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment