Friday, May 11, 2012

Dapur Keju is place for Cheese Seeker

I found another cozy place to hang out with my friends. The named of the place is "Dapur Keju"
It's located near of KFC akpol in Semarang, I don't know where the clearly address (sorry!) but when you pass by in  traffic light near of kfc akpol you will find a board that give you directionwhere is "Dapur Keju"

You will find a secret small place in front of the cafe. But when you come in you will find comfortable place design like your own home to hang out with your friends or to have quality time with your boyfriend or girlfriend. And the food? You will find the food with ingredient cheese. Yes, a lot of cheese. Mostly is western food like spagetti bolognaise, soup, macaroni, but you also can find cheese fried rice or risoles served with mayonaise in big portion. The price is not really expensive. But the taste is good. One of delicious food that I can found in Semarang. Exactly, I'm not really like cheese but in this place can make me eat cheese without feel to much (or tasty). At the first I said "Oh my god, this is so cheesy but I like it" then I keep eating it more and more.


I forget what the name of the food is -__-

this is risoles. It's so cheesy

The cute part of this cafe is you called the waitress by bell. Press the bell and waillaaa the waitress will coming to you :)
Another place to try in Semarang guys

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment