Sunday, June 12, 2011

Suprise Birthday doesn't fair without BIrthday Cake!

It was my boyfriend birthday.. And I was confused what kind of cake that I should give.. Honestly I can't find a lot of cake in here like in Jakarta.. Well, in Jakarta you just need to go (almost) in every bakery to buy birthday cake with a lot of optional like tiramitsu, cheescake, blackforest, dark chocolate, etc and it costs not really expensive.. But in here? I did survey a few days before the H-day! Then what I find? When the taste is good the price is soo expensive, but the taste is not really good you get lower price.. Yup that's right price show you what you get.. So I remembered, my bf told me that he likes Danti blackforest cake.. So I go there and checked that blackforest cake.. No matter how expensive it is I know I just need to buy this Birthday cake there..
And you wouldn't dissapointed if you buy Danti's blackforest.. It soo yummy.. I meant it! Totally rock your tongue guys :D


Danti Blackforest round 20 x 20

It looks pretty, Isn't it?

So who will bring my birthday cake with my photos on it? Hahaha
Just happy birthday dear!

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment