Sunday, June 12, 2011

doesn't weird I've got my weight up 2 kilo's

Last week I was come home to spent my holiday.. And don't know why my mother looked so excited about it.. So she almost cooked everyday.. doesn't weird why my weight up to 2 kg that week.. grrr
by the way... that day my mother cooked sukiyaki for our late breakfast also early lunch.. I went shopping to PIM with my mom and my sister without take a shower first.. hahaha.. what a day!
Obviously it was quiet eazy to cooked sukiyaki tom yam.. first you need all ingredients such as meatball, fiahball, chickhen, meat, vegetables, udon, anything that you what to cooked! Then boiled water and put tom yam froozen seasoning to that boil water then wallaa tom yam soup is served :)



Happy eat everyone!


why you don't try it by yourself and have your family time in your own house?
xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment