Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chit Chat Dinner with Basillia

Honestly I really curious about this place.. What kind of food on it, how about the price and etc.. Because the place look soo cozy from outside and that night we (me and my bestfriend) decided we had dinner there.. So with a full stories in my head and I started to hunger and the weather so cold we walked into Basillia in Citraland Mall Semarang.. First thought is I love the situation, it so comfortable, and it was a match place to have a long long looooooong stories with your bestfriend..
The menu was about western style..Such as meat with mash potatoes, fish fried with mash potatoes, and etc..
And the taste another yummy taste.. I choose fish and mash potatoes that night.. fish cooked perfectly because it still juicy when you cut it on.. I just love it! Me and my bestfriend cost about Rp.100000an..
Basillia just perfect for your hangout time with for bestfriend or maybe you want have a cozy situation with ur boyfriend or girlfriend.. Try it!

I forget what this food called
It is fish and mashed potatoes with juice
you need to try it!

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment