Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Found a love in the hopeless place

I did fall for someone that I can't have..
Someone new, someone who can make me alive, someone who can make me have new colour of life..
Someone who can be air for breath..

But I can't be next of him, or he can't next of mine..
Ironic enough, huh?
It's not about us, It just about wrong condition of life..
It's about situation..
I made mistake, tried to fix it, but it all just wrong..
Sometimes my head has a unique though of problem and ending with messy stuff.. It was stupid enough.

Why I know he was the one who can make me falling like this?
Because every moment with him just like movie in my brain..
Because I brave enough to did some silly things just to make sure he is okay..
Because I can tell him anything and he not mad.. At all..
Because he can be bestfriend, best brother, and somehow can be little kid..
Because he knows how to make me being me..
Because he just he.. Not someone else..

Because I stupid enough to let him go and take responsibility which it's not and face my problem of life alone.. Not with him.. And I let him go..

Sometimes I curse my self and wish to forget every moment of it.. But I realize it's not that way..
Thanks God you never erase this memory from me because this memories can make me take my steps for best future in front of me..
I fell from it, I learned from it, and I never regret it even it just take little time of us..
I know God has plan for us.. Best scenario from God..

I just wondering..
When you start take your move and has your thought like hard stone..
Do you remember the day when we fall in love?

Because I did, and it still can make me laugh by my self..
Forgive all of it and take steps for best move..

Best wishes for you :) 
Hope you doin' fine..
And we can have a good relationship again.. Whatever the relationship it is..

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment