Friday, January 28, 2011

here we are.. empty street

on tuesday i get mad with my ebeb.. simple problem but change to bigger when he get it with me.. hehehe
so i decided to have afternoon walking with my bestfriend medika tama or i used to called him, tama.. he is just like my own brother even he is not..
we decided to express our leisurely things with the camera.. so we go to the un-open highways near with my kost.. we took some picture absolutely me as a model because tama doesn't like captured by camera..

i lost......

that's me!

what i wore : zara shirt, cheap jacket, black jeans, cross shoe, jogja bag, white glasses

that is Tama.. i took this picture candid :)

after that photoshot time, i feel much better and say sorry to my boyfriend :p
im sorry dear, and thanks tama to always accompany me when i'm down, mad, and nothing to do :)

xoxo,
D!

No comments:

Post a Comment